• La Fabbrica dell’Italiano. Archivio Storico (The Factory of Italian. Historical Archive - in Italian).
• Archivio Digitale(Digital Archive - in Italian) composed of:
- Information Guide to the Archive (at Series and Sub-series level).
- Inventory and file description of the oldest documents, related to the first and second editions of the Vocabolario (1612, 1623).
- Digitalization of the manuscript copy ready for the print of the first edition of the Vocabolario.
- Inventory and file description of the documents stored in the Affari ('Business') folder for the period 1904-1935.
• Inventory and file description of the folders containing Lezioni, Rapporti, Elogi (‘Lectures, Reports, and Eulogies') (1812-1921).
• Digital inventory of the Fondo archivistico Gabriella Giacomelli (Gabriella Giacomelli archive collection - project synopsis in Italian).
• Fonti per la storia dell’italiano con particolare riferimento alla lingua della scienza ('Sources for the history of the Italian language with particular reference to the language of science'): investigation into the role in the Accademia of the Academicians of science and the identification, inventory, filing, description and digitalization of their documents preserved in the Archive.
• Guida all’Archivio dell’Accademia della Crusca ('Orientation Guide to the Archive of the Accademia della Crusca'), edited by E. Benucci and M. Poggi. With the collaboration of F. Fiorelli and G. Stanchina, Florence, Accademia della Crusca, 2007.
• Digitalization of the Diari antichi ('Ancient diaries') (1586-1764).